Nate Crnkovich

 

Nate Crnkovich first photo shoot

Nate Crnkovich is the model I discovered that used his Greek god good looks to become a success. I discovered Nate shopping at a grocery store in Omaha, Nebraska. I told him he had a great look (an understatement) and I wanted to do a photo shoot with him. He actually called me to set up the shoot on a hot summer day. He is such a nice person with a big smile and an even bigger heart. He had played college football at Morningside College. He was, at that time, an emergency trauma nurse.


We did his first shoot at various locations around the city. He was a natural so I didn’t even have to do much coaching. When he got the pictures we met for lunch because I wanted to tell him that he had huge potential in modeling and acting. He took that advice and made opportunities happen. You can watch a video we made for him on YouTube. You can see our complete portfolio from the shoot at On Display Men.


One time while driving in Kansas City I got a call from Nate who was entering an international modeling competition. He wanted style advice about what to wear. After a long process he won the Mister Supranational competition in 2019! You can watch him on Facebook winning the competition. I am so proud of him for making it happen. He did wonderful things with his winning title as he visited other countries around the world.


Then, in 2022, I was watching the series Minx on HBO Max and I see Nate as one of the naked hunk men on the show. He looked perfect as always and he did a great job acting. He just had a Lifetime project released called "You Can't Escape Me." I have kept in touch with him over the years. He is working as a nurse in California and has plans to continue acting. He will be a success at anything he attempts because he is such a wonderful man. I am proud to be a small part of his life and success.


You can watch the nice things Nate said about working with me on YouTube>







Comments

Popular Posts