Christian Kaprelian

Alan Rust and Christian Kaprelian
I worked with Christian Kaprelian many times as a featured model for The Dapper Style from around 2010 - 2014. He was a Texas Aggie collage student that was unbelievably handsome with a hot body; but, he was also such a wonderful person to hang out with since he always has a laugh and smile. We did so many photo shoots with our photographer Adam Medders and my best friend/model Marko. He was a natural model who was a fan favorite on the men’s style blog. He even helped me with graphic design on one of our seasonal style guides. We all went out to eat as a group multiple times. I remember one photo shoot we shot in the Spring on a very cold 30 degree day in a Dallas marina. It was so cold for the whole group but Christian had a great attitude. You can see a YouTube video from that shoot here and here.


I moved from Dallas to Green Bay for work and Christian came up to visit me one time. It was so great to spend a few days with him. We did of course do some photo shoots for the blog. We even went to Chicago for a day enjoying shopping, drinks and some Gino’s East pizza. 


When I was moving, yet again, to Houston I asked Christian to road trip with me. We flew from Houston to Green Bay together. Then, we started our adventure stopping and having fun in Chicago, Memphis and New Orleans. Spending time with him in each city was so much fun. He even made the drive a blast. We listened to Michael Jackson hits and club music as we ‘car danced’ our way south.


We arrived in Houston where he gave me a big hug (he gave wonderful hugs) and said he was glad I was back in Houston so we could hang out more. That was the last time I ever saw him. He never contacted me or replied to me after that and I have no idea why. I know he is now married with a child. I am very glad he is doing well but I miss him because he was such a great person.










Comments

Popular Posts