Kevin Curridor

Kevin Curridor and Alan Rust
I discovered Kevin Curridor on social media; probably Facebook at that time. He is Hollywood actor handsome and so much fun to be around. Kevin is from Canada, a city just across the border from Detroit. I booked Kevin for a photo shoot weekend in Chicago in 2013. I have to honestly say that he took my breath away when I met him in person. He was a natural model that had great facial expressions and wasn’t reserved or stiff. He was wonderful to work with. 


I did a shoot with him with myself behind the camera which, because of his talent and good looks, provided some of the best images I have ever taken. The pic of him laying in bed at the top of this blog is from that shoot. The other viral shot (tens of thousands of likes on more platforms than we can count) was of him walking out of the hotel pool in his underwear. My favorite is probably Kevin just wearing the pink shirt.


Kevin also worked with photographer Oscar Delgadillo as I styled the shots for The Dapper Style blog. We found great locations around the city where Oscar took some sexy and stylish shots of an incredibly handsome man. The shot I am the most proud of used Kevin’s orange sneakers, an orange stripe tie I had in the wardrobe with a denim blazer while walking on railroad tracks. I actually had an artist recreate that image a year later.


A couple years later I booked Kevin for a shoot with upcoming menswear brand Tora Clothing (no longer in production). We were shooting in Dallas with my photographer friend Adam Medders. Kevin, while always very handsome, had put on weight and didn’t fit well into the sample size clothes for the shoot. We did the shoot and I had a great weekend seeing Kevin again. However, Tora never used the shots because of Kevin’s size. During that shoot I was adjusting the clothes and tucking in the shirt on Kevin (as I usually have to do for models when I am styling them) and he said “you know you only get to put your hand down my pants 2 inches.” We both laughed because I am sure he knew I would rather do more since he was still very sexy.


We kept in contact for a few years as he finished school and left modeling behind. He is working for a large corporate in Canada and travels the world. I hope to meet up with Kevin again someday to catch up. He is such a funny and happy person who I am glad to have in my life.

Sexy Kevin Curridor
Kevin Curridor for The Dapper Style

Sexy Kevin Curridor underwear

handsome Kevin Curridor

Kevin Curridor muscle chest

nearly nude Kevin Currdiro

Kevin Curridor at the pool




Comments

Popular Posts