Troy McCune


I discovered Troy McCune after he did a photo shoot with a great photographer in his hometown of Lincoln, Nebraska. I asked him to do a collab shoot with that photographer for The Dapper Style. Troy is incredibly handsome and has a great body. He was a high school wrestler. The first shoot we did together was a big success and very popular on the site.

I asked Troy to come up to Omaha to do another photo shoot. We became great friends and he started spending the weekends in Omaha for months. We did a lot of photo shoots and worked on a business idea he had. We enjoyed going out to new restaurants and talking about anything and everything. He loved modeling.

Then, suddenly, he didn't want to come up or even shoot anymore. We didn't really communicate for quite awhile. He was doing MMA fights. It was a couple years of rare and random texts before he came to Omaha again. He said he wanted to do a photo shoot but he didn't when he arrived. He just wanted me to take pics for his Instagram. He did take me out to brunch to repay me for all the meals I bought in the past. A couple months later he came up again for the same thing and I found out he was working in construction.

We had another big shoot planned but he didn't want to model anymore. He had a lot of potential and many photographers plus brands offered great modeling gigs for him in the past. Obviously, it is his choice but I wish he would take advantage of the great opportunities he has.






Comments

Popular Posts