David Shaver


I knew David Shaver when I worked in Dallas. That's where On Display Men began. David was a stripper/dancer at the LaBare club. I had to have discovered him online somehow. He was a breathtaking handsome guy plus was the nicest fun person to be around. 

We did a few photo shoots together and hung out a few times. I got him a photo shoot in LA with Nate Jensen Creative. That was such a fun trip. The shoot was on the beach and David looked absolutely perfect for the trip. The pictures in this post are from that shoot.

I remember one time he was in a fitness modeling competition in Fort Worth. A few of us went to cheer him on. He hadn't done a competition before so he didn't know how it worked. He did his first round and knew he had to be back on stage in a few hours. He thought it was to just get the results. We all went to a TexMex restaurant and ate a lot and drank a ton of margaritas. He was drunk when we got back to find out he had more posing to do. He still looked great but it was funny. We were all yelling and cheering. He still looked amazing but he didn't win. That was a fun day.

I have searched for him many times since I left Dallas. I haven't found him online anywhere. I hope he is happy and healthy. He was a wonderful soul to have known.





Comments

Popular Posts