Indio Jones

I found Indio Jones on Model Mayhem. He is from California and had been modeling for many years. We chatted about doing a shoot together and he asked me if I had ever worked with an OnlyFans model. I hadn't but wasn't opposed to it. During a phone call discussion we decided on shoot concepts and decided to book a shoot for his new page. 

He got to Omaha in the evening and we had a drink at the speakeasy in his hotel. We actually stayed for a few drinks since we had a great time chatting. The next morning we started the photo shoot which lasted most of the day with breaks for food. The content we created is very sexy and some of the best work I have done. It is always better content when the model is relaxed and professional.

I really enjoyed hanging out and working with him. He is kind of quiet and sincere but a very nice person. 

We did some more content the next morning before he left. During lunch, before he went to the airport, he asked me to shoot with him again this year. He also asked me to consult with him to grow his social media. I am luck to have a working relationship with mutual respect. I look forward to working with him again. 

Please follow him on Instagram, TikTok & X/Twitter as @xindiojonesx 

You can also see a lot more of him on his OnlyFans under the same name and on our ODMx Patreon. You can see a lot more of many of our models on ODMx!





Comments

Popular Posts