Reiley Boucher

 


This story is the reason I hesitate to book new models lately. I discovered Reiley Boucher on Instagram. We exchanged DMs as we started to discuss his first photo shoot. He had great questions. We then had a FaceTime call so I can share the details of a photo shoot and answer more questions he had. He agreed to the shoot and submitted my casting form for the agreement to do a photo shoot together. 

The evening of his flight there was a delay. I communicated with him and we rebooked for early that Saturday morning. He took the flight and the Uber I sent for him to get to the hotel. We were in communication. We set a time to meet at the hotel to begin the shoot. He never showed up, he turned off his phone and blocked me on Instagram. He wasn't in the room, I never even met him and I never heard from him again.

He told me he is a working professional but he didn't behave that way for this project. I was out a lot of money and disappointed a brand sponsor for part of the shoot. His email is reileyboucher@gmail.com plus (757) 533-1992‬. Obviously, I am very frustrated with him but now I have questioned whether I should book any models in the future.

Popular Posts